LCIF Core 4 Diabetes Grant Program
Lions continue to plan health projects and activities for Lions Diabetes Awareness Month. To help Lions realize the variety of possible initiatives that can help reduce the impact of diabetes and increase community awareness, LCIF awards grants through the Core 4 Diabetes Grant Program. Lions single districts can receive up to US$75,000, or up to US$200,000 for multiple districts.
The program helps provide items including:
- Diabetes awareness educational materials
- Development of self-management courses for diabetics
- Diabetes screening test equipment
- Diabetic retinopathy testing equipment
- Human resources training
- Community awareness and promotion
Learn more about the Core 4 Diabetes Grant Program and how to apply.