Benefits of a Campus Lions Club
Has your club thought about organizing a campus Lions club at a local college or university? Consider the following benefits for everyone involved as you begin reaching out to students and schools.
- Expand your reach! Forming a campus club means more hands for community volunteer work that makes an even bigger impact.
- Connecting with younger members helps your own club gain fresh insight and ideas.
- Campus Lions clubs members may consider joining a traditional Lions club once they graduate, or may even want to start their own cyber club or special interest club.
- Service-minded students will get the opportunity for hands-on volunteering.
- Campus club members develop leadership and teamwork skills, which will help them in the business world.
- Connecting with Lions opens the door to a network of volunteers and community leaders that will become invaluable after graduation.
- Colleges and universities can provide leadership and volunteer opportunities for students.
- Humanitarian service within the campus community is increased.
- The campus gains support from a well-recognized service club with an extensive volunteer network.
How does your club get young people involved in your community?