Create an e-LeoClubhouse Website
Having a website is crucial to keeping Leo members updated and informed, especially as today’s youth depends on the convenience of the Internet every day. Lions Clubs International provides e-LeoClubhouse, a free, easy way to create and maintain a website for Leos.
Why Start a Website?
Perhaps your Leo club already has a Facebook page to keep members updated. Facebook is a great way to connect with members on a daily basis! However, as your Facebook page constantly changes with new updates, messages and photos, certain information can get buried. Your e-LeoClubhouse website keeps all the pertinent information – meeting locations, projects, events, member/officer information and more – in one spot.
Features and Benefits:
- Choose from two predesigned templates that incorporate the Leo brand.
- Use the system calendar or link to an already existing Google calendar for important dates.
- Feature photos from your projects by posting them to the website or linking to your Flickr gallery.
- Post key contact information for people who are interested in getting involved.
- Member-only features include newsletter templates, message boards, group email and texts, e-vites and social media integration.
Do you have a website to promote your Leo club’s youth volunteer opportunities? Share your site and any tips in the comments below.