Lions in the Headlines
Check out how Lions around the world are making headlines by serving their communities.
- JAPAN: Tokyo Owaricho Lions Club sponsors special field trip for schoolchildren still displaced by Japan tsunami.
- CANADA: Gravenhurst Lion successfully advocates for audible traffic signals to help visually impaired residents in community.
- NEW YORK, USA: Mineola Lions Club donates $10,000 to diabetes education.
- MISSOURI, USA: Wildwood Area Lions Club donates funds to local family impacted by daughter’s vision and hearing challenges.
- TENNESSEE,USA: Newport and Morristown Lions Clubs team up to provide financial assistance for local teen suffering from degenerative eye disorder.
- TEXAS,USA: Commerce Lions Club helping local children through vision program.
- ILLINOIS,USA: Glenview Lions Club helps local woman with home repairs as part of Rebuilding Days.
- GUAM: Guam Lions Club steps up to support roadway adoption program.
Has your Lions club been featured in the local news recently? Share your story!