Facebook Tip: Ask Questions
Getting feedback from current members is crucial to improving and growing your Lions club. Your club’s projects, events and meetings should be organized to satisfy current members as well as new or potential members. One of the best ways to find out if your members are happy is to ask them.
Use Facebook to reach out to members for their opinions on various concerns such as length, time and location of meetings; types of projects; how to improve communication; thoughts on a recent event; and more.
Examples of questions to ask on your Facebook page include:
- What elements do you think are important to a successful meeting? What elements could you do without?
- What is your preferred method of communication – email, Facebook, phone calls?
- Which area of service would you like to see more projects focused on?
- What was your favorite part of our most recent project/event?
- How can we improve our club?
Start a conversation – use members’ feedback to identify challenges and concerns, and improve your club’s service projects and activities. The bigger and better your club is, the more you can serve your community.
How do you use Facebook to help your club grow?