Set Up a Club/District Facebook/Twitter
In today’s digital world, social media is one of the most effective ways to get the Lions message out to local communities and the world. By setting up a Facebook or Twitter account for your Lions club or district, you have the ability to:
- Connect with current, new and potential Lions members
- Share photos and videos of your recent community service projects and activities
- Keep members updated on dates, times and locations for meetings and events
- Let the community and local organizations know how your club is making an impact
- Follow other Lions clubs around the world
See our Getting Started on Facebook and Twitter guide to set up your new account.