The new year is fast approaching and with it, all-new Membership Webinars that provide the opportunity for Lions to learn about and discuss various membership topics. Connect with Lions around the world, and expand your reach! Below are a list of the monthly webinars coming up in 2014. Register today!
- Conducting Your Own New Club Development Workshop: Learn how to set up and facilitate your own workshop on forming new clubs in your district.
January 28, 2014
6 p.m. – 7 p.m. (CST)
- Family and Friends Month: April is Family and Friends Month and your opportunity to invite family and friends to learn, serve and celebrate with your club. Listen in for ideas on how your club can participate and learn about the Lions World Lunch Relay and contest.
February 18, 2014
2 p.m. – 3 p.m. (CST)
- Chartering Special Interest Clubs: Learn how to form new Lions clubs that have a specific focus or interest.
March 26, 2014
4 p.m. – 5 p.m. (CDT)
- Conducting Informational Meetings for New and Existing Clubs: Learn how to conduct an informational meeting for a new club or an existing club. Find out tips and tricks on how to get prospective memberes to join and tools and resources available.
April 29, 2014
12 p.m. – 1 p.m. (CDT)
- Membership Planning for Next Fiscal Year: Start the next fiscal year off ahead by having a membership plan in place for your club, district, and/or multiple district.
May 22, 2014
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. (CDT)