Kicking Off LCIF Week
This week marks Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) Week — an opportunity to recognize the foundation and how Lions and LCIF make a difference in people’s lives everywhere, every day.
Lions and LCIF have:
- Prevented vision loss for more than 30 million people
- Restored sight for more than 8 million people through cataract surgeries
- Provided 150 million treatments for river blindness
- Built or expanded over 600 eye clinics
- Conducted over 17 million vision screenings through Sight for Kids
- Contributed more than $100 million in disaster relief worldwide
- Helped over 13 million students build positive live skills through Lions Quest
- Impacted countless lives through $800 million in LCIF grants
And we can continue to do even more with the support of Lions and friends around the world. Celebrate LCIF Week by making a donation and making an impact! For more updates throughout the week, visit the LCIF Blog.