Lions Logo Do’s and Don’ts
One of the best ways to promote your club and get the word out about Lions is to proudly display the Lions logo at your activities and events. This includes wearing your Lions apparel, hanging your club’s banner and handing out Lions-branded communications. But before you start designing your own Lions T-shirts and websites with an individualized logo for your club, know the correct and incorrect way to display the Lions brand.
Below are just a few Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind when designing an individualized club logo. Refer to the LCI Graphic Identity Manual for complete guidelines, including specifications regarding color palette, typeface, images and more.
- Change the Lions logo by using unacceptable colors.
- Add text to the Lions emblem.
- Apply graphic elements to extend or layer over Lions emblem.
- Use the full-color Lions emblem for print or Web applications.
- Use the approved Lions Clubs color palette. Consistent use of color will promote recognition and strengthen the Lions identity.
- Keep text clear of Lions emblem.
- Be sure Lions emblem is layered over other graphic elements, not under.
- Use full-color Lions emblem only for embroidery and other club supplies items.