Is Your Lions Club Ready for Change? [Webinar]
Upcoming Webinar: Change is Coming…Is Your Club Ready?
Did you know that roughly 70% of all change initiatives ultimately fail to meet their original objectives? Many clubs have exciting goals for the centennial and beyond, and these plans will likely involve change. Yet few leaders address the potential impact that change can have on an organization and its members, which can undermine any plan’s success. Even those who do attempt to incorporate change management processes can miss a crucial first step: identifying an organization’s ability to adapt to change.
In this webinar…
Explore what a change readiness assessment is and why your club should conduct one before any major change initiatives. We’ll also provide you with tools for assessing readiness for change, as well as tips on how to use them.
- Tips on why most people resist change, even positive change.
- How to take inventory of your club’s capacity, commitment and culture.
- Tools to evaluate change readiness in members, the organization and even one’s self.
No matter what changes your club is planning, this webinar will help make it both meaningful and sustainable. Please join us October 26 at noon (CST) or October 28th at 7 p.m. (CST). Register today!
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:00 p.m. (12:00) Central Daylight Savings Time
- Friday, October 28, 2016 7:00 p.m. (19:00) Central Daylight Savings Time