Right now, Lions are improving communities around the world. We’re planning a local project. We’re sponsoring youth exchanges . We’re bringing clean drinking water to a remote village. We’re building. We’re sharing. We’re repairing. And we’re having fun.
We have community clubs that meet in person. Cyber clubs that meet online. And special interest clubs based on a profession, a hobby or anything you care about. Each club matches the needs of its members to help them support their community – right now.
Lions Clubs Members
Lions are groups of service-minded men and women interested in improving their communities. We are young people, families and Baby Boomers alike. To become a Lion is to become an active volunteer, a member of a respected international organization, a leader in your community and a friend to people in need. Learn more about what we do.
There are many reasons to become a member. As a Lion, you’ll:
- Help your community and gain valuable skills
- Make an impact on people’s lives – locally and internationally
- Learn to be a leader – and lead a respected organization
- Network with business people in your community and around the world
- Energize your life and have fun
You’ll grow personally and professionally. And you’ll know that what you do is worthwhile and appreciated.