Club President/First Vice President
Serving successfully as a club president begins during your service as first vice president.
While serving as a first vice president, you will complete training and preparing to lead your club as president. As club president, you will implement the plan of your club leaders in service, membership growth and communicating your club’s service to your community.
The Club President & First Vice President e-Book provides a fast and logical link to the information you need serving in each of these top leadership positions.
The e-Book makes it easier to access the information, tools and resources you use most often to help you stay on top of your busy schedule and guides you through each fiscal year.
- Club Constitution & By-Laws
- Club Quality Initiative
- Standard Club Structure
- Complete self-training modules
- Plan the club calendar
- Learn to use MyLCI to ease your reporting tasks
- Plan and leading club and board meetings
- Buy club supplies online in the LCI Shop
- Actively participate in zone meetings and conventions
- Resources and references
- Lions Learning Center
- and more!