International Leo Day Video Contest
2018 Theme: #LeosCollaborate
Leos are essential members of the Lions family, bringing fresh ideas and new energy to their clubs and their service projects. The 2018 video contest theme highlights how Leos and Lions are working together as partners and we want to showcase your story! Share how #LeosCollaborate with Lions in your area and come together as one big Lions family.
Video Contest Guidelines
1. Create a video (three minutes or less) about how Leos and Lions work together in your community. Examples of videos can include:
- Leo-led service projects involving Lions
- Leos and Lions serving with community partners
- Leos and Lions co-hosting trainings or meetings
2. Upload your video to Vimeo or YouTube with the hashtags #proudLEO and #LeosCollaborate.
3. Submit your official video by November 1, 2018.
The winning videos were announced on December 5th, International Leo Day. Congratulations to all of our winners!
- 1st Place: US$1,000
- 2nd Place: US$500
- 3rd Place: US$250
For More Information
Need some inspiration? Watch last year's top three videos.
If you have any questions about the International Leo Day Video Contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.