Managing a Club
We Serve Where We Live
Lions are ready whenever and however our communities need us. Whether you’re promoting your next club service project – or overseeing club finances – the following resources are available to help you manage your club.
- Access the Club Management Resources to download frequently used club forms, publications and information.
- Access training on how to be an effective club officer with the Lions Learning Center.
- Use PR Tools to help communicate your club’s activities.
- Discover helpful resources you can use to plan your next project using the Service Launchpad.
- Report your service project on MyLCI to share its global impact.
- Get the finance information you need to manage club funds.
- Learn strategies you can use to strengthen membership.
More Club Resources
- Standard Club Structure
- Club President/First Vice President e-Book
- Club Secretary e-Book
- Club Treasurer e-Book
- Club Membership Chairperson e-Book
- Club Service Chairperson e-Book
- Club Marketing Communications Chairperson Guide
- Club Resources
- Improving Club Quality
- How Are Your Ratings
- Standard Club Constitution and By-Laws
- Rebuilding Reactivating and Priority Designation Clubs
- Guiding Lions
- e-Clubhouse Websites
For more information please contact us by email email@example.com or phone (630)468-6890