Leadership Development Institute Grant Program
To better equip and train more future leaders, the Institute Grant Program serves all multiple districts, single districts and undistricted provisional districts/regions/zones. In Constitutional Areas 1- 4, 6, 7 and Africa, funds are available for either an Emerging or Regional Lions Leadership Institute (ELLI or RLLI). In CA 5, funds are only available for ELLI at this time. The following maximum grant amounts are not to exceed actual expenses:
- Provides training that can be used both professionally and personally
- Builds confidence for Lions in leadership roles
- Inspires Lions to actively participate in the Lions experience
- Localizes training, which minimizes travel costs
- ELLI curriculum is available for download after approval of application.
- RLLI curriculum
Reimbursements will be made payable to the applicable multiple district, single district or undistricted provisional district/region/zone. Reimbursement claims and supporting documents must be submitted within 60 days of the institute. Manage your reimbursement: submit a claim post-training!
Have a question about the Leadership Development Institute Grant Program? Contact the Leadership Development Division at email@example.com.